... so the customer returns and not the goods sold ...
What is ISO 9001:2015 and what is the quality management system for
Quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015 (QMS - Quality Management System) talks about managing all processes in the company to achieve continuous improvement, company growth and the customers satisfaction. In addition to the already mentioned, the revised standard starts to address as well the risks related to the company activities and it's stakeholders, that have the biggest influence to the company itself.
Our portfolio of services in the QMS area
We work with the quality management system more than a decade. We have experience from various areas as e.g. manufacturing companies, financial institutions or companies providing services. The basis of the successful QMS implementation is deep analysis of the company processes and understanding the relationships and connections that are fundamental to the particular company only. We take each company as unique and we adjust our services to its needs.
- 1Consultancy during the QMS implementationconsultancy during the quality management system implementation according to ISO 9001:2015 includes analysis of the present status of your processes compared to the requirements of the standard and their alignment
- 2QMS documentation creationone part of the quality management system is creation and management of the documentation that is required by the standard or documentation required for your activities respectively
- 3Performance of the internal QMS audits in your companyanother required part of the ISO 9001 standard is the performance of the internal audits, that help to detect the weak spots in the processes and allow their elimination or minimization respectively, through the corrective actions
- 4Qualified training of your internal auditors and the quality managerthe standard requirement related to the internal audit performance can be covered via internal human resources, that possess qualified training and practice in the area of the internal audit performance
- 5Top management training in the QMS areatop management of the company plays important role in each quality management system, therefore it is important part of the training to indicate it's responsibilities, competencies and overall awareness
- 6Assistance at the certification auditsthe aim of the QMS implementation is generally to obtain certificate in this area, what is preceded by a certification audits that are performed by accredited certification bodies
- 7Consultancy on maintaining QMSit is required to show the maintaining and improving the quality management system in the company to the certification body during the accredited QMS certificate validity (3 years) via annual surveillance audit
- 8Performance of QMS audit of your supplierscompanies having implemented and certified quality management system usually require that their suppliers comply with these rules too; one of the tools how to evaluate the level of compliance with the rules is a so called "customer audit"