... let's protect our environment for future generations ...
What is ISO 14001:2015 and what is the environmental management system for
Environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015 (EMS - Environmental Management System) talks about managing the environmental aspects in the company to achieve the improvement in the environment protection. In the standard ISO 14001 revision the system as well deals with the risks relevant to the company activity and its stakeholders that mostly influence the company.
Our portfolio of services in the EMS area
We work with the environmental management system a very long time. We have experience from various manufacturing companies as well as from companies providing services. The basis of the successful EMS implementation is deep analysis of the company environmental behaviour, applying legislative requirements related to the environment and understanding the relationships and connections that are fundamental to the particular company only. We take each company as unique and we adjust our services to its needs.
- 1Consultancy during the EMS implementationconsultancy during the environment management system implementation according to ISO 14001:2015 includes analysis of the present status of your environmental aspects, meeting the legal requirements in the environmental area compared to the requirements of the standard and their alignment
- 2EMS documentation creationone part of the environmental management system is creation and management of the documentation that is required by the standard or documentation required for your activities respectively
- 3Performance of the internal EMS audits in your companyanother required part of the ISO 14001 standard is the performance of the internal audits, that help to detect the weak spots in the processes and allow their elimination or minimization respectively, through the corrective actions
- 4Qualified training of your internal auditors and the environmental managerthe standard requirement related to the internal audit performance can be covered via internal human resources, that possess qualified training and practice in the area of the internal audit performance
- 5Top management training in the EMS areatop management of the company plays important role in each environmental management system, therefore it is important part of the EMS training to indicate it's responsibilities, competencies and overall awareness
- 6Assistance at the certification auditsthe aim of the EMS implementation is generally to obtain certificate in this area, what is preceded by a certification audits that are performed by accredited certification bodies
- 7Consultancy on maintaining EMSit is required to show the maintaining and improving the environmental management system in the company to the certification body during the accredited EMS certificate validity (3 years) via annual surveillance audit
- 8Performance of EMS audit of your supplierscompanies having implemented and certified environmental management system usually require that their suppliers comply with these rules too; one of the tools how to evaluate the level of compliance with the rules is a so called "customer audit"