We help you to see behind the horizon...
IQ ideas - innovation & quality ideas deals with processes streamline in the companies, through the implementation of the management systems, risk management and managing of the business continuity activities. We build on the knowledge and experiences of our team members.
This may interest you
- Revision of ISO 9001:2015a revision of the ISO 9001 was issued in september 2015
- Transitional period for certified companiescertified companies have to transfer to the new norm ISO 9001:2015 until September 2018, based on the rules of the accreditation bodies
- Personal data protectionnew regulations related to the personal data protection were issued in 2016
- Revision of ISO 14001:2015a revision of the ISO 14001 was issued in september 2015
- Integration of the management systemscompanies with more management systems will experience simplified integration of these systems
How to assure the transfer to the new ISO 9001?
If you have implemented or certified quality management system, according to ISO 9001:2008, it should be transformed to ISO 9001:2015 in the near future. Transfer to the revision of the standard includes several steps. The revision of the standard sets new rules, that give more flexibility to the companies on the decidsion how to meet them. ...more
Do you adequatly protect sensitive information of your employees?
According to the Act no. 122/2013 about the personal data protection, almost each company has to develop a Security project. It is one of the methods how to set up the rules for the personal data protection as well as the company protection in case of these data misuse. ...more
Information security is not only about the computers
Just ask yourselves, how to protect the important information in these days. Information became a very significant part of the decision process and the direction of the company. Mostly we realise this just after we lose the information, or even worse, it is misused. Many times against us. ...more